Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Montag, 14. Oktober 2013

Kroatien 2013

~Impressions

These are a couple of photos I took when we were in Croatia, Split with Patryks family.
It was a short but wonderful holiday and i guess you can see that in these pictures.
I could get to know the family of my future husband ( haha! ) better and I just enjoyed this trip: Relaxing in the sun and drinking cocktails, enjoying the sea and letting all the things you worry about home. :-) Especially while i'm writing this here in cold Sweden I miss the summer but will be also glad when, as they said, it's starting to snow here on Thursday :-)
Besides, I have no idea if I should write this blog in english, swedish or german. Guess I'm mixing it, it's always good to improve your skills ! 

T.

















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen